Saturday, October 29, 2005

 

Just Like All The Rest!


Well there I am thinking because my team Burnley is in the Championship I'm bound to do better then players who support a premiership team.

I mean I've got no loyalty to any of these clubs you pick your players from, so I'll be independent, right?

Well its not the case, Bellamy who played brilliantly during the week in the league cup for Blackburn. Has already scored 2 goals against Chelsea. I never thought about picking him. I'm only looking at bigname strikers.

Also Wigan have already recorded their straight 7th win and kept another clean sheet. But like most people I didn't expect them to do so well.

No Matter who you support in my league, all the teams seem to have mainly premiership star players. No one is really looking at form and picking the cheap players. If you look at the stats the striker with the second best record in matches played and goals scored is Yakubu for Boro. Just because Boro have lost a few games people don't look at him.

Maybe I need to start looking at lower priced defenders instead of the expensive Chelsea ones? Bolton and Wigan ones are starting to look pretty good.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Please Click If You Like ThisEmail Me!Link To UsBlogroll Me!

"Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that." - Bill Shankly

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?