Friday, October 21, 2005

 

In The Beginning


A little bit late but finally here!

The English football season has been going for a couple of months now and I have finally got my finger out to create this Blog detailing my attempt to beat everyone at work and in the country in the telegraph fantasy football game.

I’m going to be concentrating on my work team, which is called MY WORK TEAM. Mainly as there are only about 30 members in that one, where as in the proper league there are over 200000!

At the moment I’m in 3rd place and hoping to stay near the top until the Xmas period and then take the top spot.

This is my team at present :

101 P Cech CHE 4.0
209 A del Horno CHE 4.2
292 C Perry CHA 2.9
211 K Toure ARS 4.1
302 P Stalteri TOT 2.9
401 F Lampard CHE 5.0

408 C Ronaldo MUN 4.1
555 M Essien CHE 3.9
431 D Murphy CHA 3.5
602 R van Nistelrooy MUN 8.0
605 D Drogba CHE 7.0
--------------------------------------

Total Cost (Max £50M) 49.6

I will update the log whenever I make substitutions and my reasoning behind them.

Because Fantasy Football seems to have attracted a huge following I have also included a few links that will help any other player. They will point to a good injury listing page, good football news sites and even the main telegraph site.

That’s what I love about fantasy football. Even though everyone’s teams are up against each other, one of the best things about it is swapping knowledge about new players or just general football chat. Just like whose in form (Murphy) or who shouldn’t bother playing (Ronaldo).

Hope you like the Blog.

Comments:
Thank you!
[url=http://cikynios.com/unpd/zcsp.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://bietufik.com/pfmz/jvwg.html]Cool site[/url]
 
Thank you!
http://cikynios.com/unpd/zcsp.html | http://qwkxlbxx.com/yzft/ifdo.html
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
Please Click If You Like ThisEmail Me!Link To UsBlogroll Me!

"Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that." - Bill Shankly

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?