Friday, October 21, 2005

 

Substitution Time


Substitution time

Henry’s performance mid week has made me think the king is back and that can only mean one thing.

I NEED HIM BACK IN MY SIDE.

He might be the one player, the others do not have, that will let me claw some points back. Everyone took him out of their sides about 6 weeks ago when he got injured and they might wait a week to see how he performs against Man City.

I know some people are thinking that because of the rumours of him wanting to leave Arsenal or that now he has the goal’s record he may not be as motivated, but I believe he will want to get 200 goals so his record will never be broken.

Of course putting Henry back into a side is not that easy when he costs 9 million and you are 0.8 short. So I am going to replace Stalteria (Spurs), one of the best cheap defenders, with Dawson (Spurs) an even cheaper defender.

The other sub will be change Ronaldo (Man U) being replaced with Park (Man U). After the news reports about Ronaldo I cant see him playing well again in the near future.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Please Click If You Like ThisEmail Me!Link To UsBlogroll Me!

"Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that." - Bill Shankly

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?