Monday, July 31, 2006

 

The knowledge


Here is a breakdown of all the knowledge on premiership teams you will need
for this years 2006/2007 Telegraph fantasy football competition.

Its simple, each day I will be posting some great info on
one premiership team that may help you. Including my player
that can make a difference what can I say I just love my own opinion!

They are all be listed below in this post and so it will be a great
first place to look at facts about your team.

(This post will be linked too on the side in the telegraph footie section)

Here are the teams so far

ARSENAL

ASTON VILLA

BLACKBURN

BOLTON

CHARLTON

CHELSEA

EVERTON

FULHAM

LIVERPOOL

MAN CITY

MAN UTD

MIDDLESBROUGH

NEWCASTLE

PORTSMOUTH

READING

SHEFFIELD UTD

TOTTENHAM

WATFORD

WEST HAM

WIGAN

Support this blog by telling your mates about it!

Dont forget I post the Telegraph football transfer password
every Wednesday, Man of the match awards
and assists as they happen.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Please Click If You Like ThisEmail Me!Link To UsBlogroll Me!

"Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that." - Bill Shankly

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?