Sunday, October 23, 2005

 

The Weekly Plan


A few words about how I’m going to try and fit in the writing of this blog.

I’m going to try and write some regular weekly posts and so get into a routine. So I think I will break it up into the following and always do at least 5 a week.

Monday – What happened over the weekend?

Tuesday – Various reports such as Player Spotlight (This week African nation players) .

Wednesday – Report on my teams results and any places gained.

Thursday – Look at the games ahead at the weekend.

Friday – Spotlight on injured players, good alternatives and any substitutions I’m making before the weekend.

We will see how this goes. Starting this week.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Please Click If You Like ThisEmail Me!Link To UsBlogroll Me!

"Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that." - Bill Shankly

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?