Wednesday, October 26, 2005

 

Gaining on the leaders!


I’m still in third place but gaining on the leaders.

The top three are as follows:

Outsource IT Direct - 30 points - total=448.
The all england hula-hoop team
- 22 points - total= 431.
Myself (The daddy long leg clarets) 37 points - total= 426.


Behind us are another 30 teams and one of those is the man who
Won it last year, so need to keep an eye on him.

With my 3 substitutions my team looks like this at £49.8

P Cech CHE 4.0
A del Horno CHE 4.2
C Perry CHA 2.9
K Toure ARS 4.1
M Dawson TOT 2.6
F Lampard CHE 5.0
Park Ji-Sung MUN 3.6
M Essien CHE 3.9
D Murphy CHA 3.5
T Henry ARS 9.0
D Drogba CHE 7.0


The total number of subs I’ve used is 11 out of a maximum 30. Last yeat I ran
out of subs at the last part of the season. I dont want to make the same mistake this time!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Please Click If You Like ThisEmail Me!Link To UsBlogroll Me!

"Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that." - Bill Shankly

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?