Friday, December 09, 2005

 

My Team Update


After a few more substitutions this is what my team looks like.

I’ve put a Liverpool defender in and replaced Charlton players
with some Bolton players.

Hopefully Drogba and Henry will start scoring again. Also
Man U don’t take out their disappointing exit from European
Football on Everton.

The Daddy Long Leg Clarets (14 Subs) £49.4

P Cech CHE 4.0
S Hyypia LIV 3.7
T Ben Haim BOL 3.1
K Toure ARS 4.1
M Dawson TOT 2.6
F Lampard CHE 5.0
Park Ji-Sung MUN 3.6
M Essien CHE 3.9
K Nolan BOL 3.4
T Henry ARS 9.0
D Drogba CHE 7.0


Don’t’ forget the 2006 World Cup draw takes place tonight at 7:00pm.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Please Click If You Like ThisEmail Me!Link To UsBlogroll Me!

"Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that." - Bill Shankly

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?