Wednesday, November 30, 2005

 

Big John Enters The Fight!


John Kirkland moves into the top 5 with this week’s top score of 58.

Dave Knowles with ‘1977,1978,1981,1984 & 2005 Thank you’ moves into second.

I’m down to third but with Drogba or A Del Horno not playing at the weekend I’m not surprised.

Sunny however has dropped out of the top 5, let’s hope his Xmas presents involve a few more Points!

Last years winner Mark Parrish was still over 70 points behind so with the FA Cup coming up soon that’s when the big point scores start to come. I expect to see a lot of changes over the Xmas period.

The top 5 looks like this

1) Outsource IT Direct (41 this week) Total = 580
2) 1977,1978,1981,1984 & 2005 Thank you (51 this week) Total = 551
3) The Daddy Long Leg Clarets (40 this week) Total = 548
4) The All England Hula-hoop (43 this week) Total = 546
5) Broxy blues (58 this week) Total = 544

I'll look at all the best players tomorrow.

Comments:
Hi there Blogger, nice blog here! I am looking for Fantasy Football Draft blogs, but yours stood out to me despite really having nothing to do with Fantasy Football Draft stuff. Seems like a lot of people enjoy your Big John Enters The Fight! blog and I will bookmark you! Thanks...
 
Blogger - nice blog. I was looking for Fantasy Football Mock Draft sites, but I am glad I found your Big John Enters The Fight! blog, because it is quite entertaining! I will come back and check it out! Off to find more Fantasy Football Mock Draft blogs/sites... see ya and thanks!
 
Dear Blogger --- Nice blog! I was looking for Fantasy Football related info, but stopped for a minute when I found you blog! It is great! I am book-marking it and will come back! I haven't seem a blog quite like Big John Enters The Fight!! Anyway great blog, but no Fantasy Football info here I I am out! THanks...
 
Hi there Blogger, nice blog here! I am looking for Fantasy Football blogs, but yours stood out to me despite really having nothing to do with Fantasy Football stuff. Seems like a lot of people enjoy your Big John Enters The Fight! blog and I will bookmark you! Thanks...
 
Hey Blogger - got lost looking for Fantasy Football Mock Draft info but found your great blog! Big John Enters The Fight! is not exactly Fantasy Football Mock Draft related, but I still gave it a good look and will come back.. Thanks.
 
Blogger - nice blog. I was looking for Fantasy Football Draft sites, but I am glad I found your Big John Enters The Fight! blog, because it is quite entertaining! I will come back and check it out! Off to find more Fantasy Football Draft blogs/sites... see ya and thanks!
 
Hi Blogger - I was out searching for Fantasy Football Player Rankings related sites and stumbled across your blog. Big John Enters The Fight! is not exactly what I was looking for, but I still stayed and sniffed around a bit! Nice site! I am off to find Fantasy Football Player Rankings related stuff, but I will stop by again soon! Keep up the good work!
 
I have been following this site and so far the site
has produced over a 10% return. So far its a free
site.

rickjshandicappingpicks.blogspot.com/
 
I have been following this site and so far the site
has produced over a 10% return. So far its a free
site.

rickjshandicappingpicks.blogspot.com/
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
Please Click If You Like ThisEmail Me!Link To UsBlogroll Me!

"Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that." - Bill Shankly

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?