Tuesday, November 22, 2005

 

Foggy Weather


I decided to make a couple of changes yesterday. Perry of Charlton has not exactly set my team on fire and with his team mate Murphy I thought it was time to replace them with the in form Bolton players.

So it was good bye to

C Perry CHA 2.9
D Murphy CHA 3.5


And hello to

T Ben Haim BOL 3.1
K Nolan BOL 3.4


I thought I would gain a few extra points on the leaders with this move, but the Premiership game between Birmingham and Bolton was postponed due to heavy fog around St Andrews.

With bad weather predicted for the weekend I wont be making any more substitutions.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Please Click If You Like ThisEmail Me!Link To UsBlogroll Me!

"Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that." - Bill Shankly

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?