Monday, July 03, 2006

 

The Years And The Tears


Like the rest of you England fans, I feel really down at the moment.

I really thought When Stevie G was going to take that penalty that we would be in the drivng seat, but it wasn't meant to be.

Owen Hargreaves was brilliant in the second half and deserved his man of the match award.

Dont know what to say about Rooney, apart from being in a stupid position which didn't help. I only hope I get the chance to see Ronaldo cry when the French beat Portugal!

A quick question for you all:

Can lampard and Gerrard play in the same team?

Lampard had the worst world cup I think was possible to have, shame because we all know he is better than that.

Feel Sorry for Beckham, no matter what you think of him, he gave everything when he wore that shirt.

Why are England so bad at penalties? Please add acomment or send me an email I need to know!

thanks

J

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Please Click If You Like ThisEmail Me!Link To UsBlogroll Me!

"Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that." - Bill Shankly

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?