Thursday, June 29, 2006

 

Catch Me If You Can


I'm still at 2nd and got 12 points from Tuesdays Games.

Sean Hanna still leads in our Fantasy football and is 66 points ahead and has used 21 subs. However he has two spanish strikers who will now have to be subbed out!

I might put in an Italian defender for Friday but wait and see what injuries happen.

The top ten

1)ST and his 34 Anuses Total=273
2)The Robotic Dancing Daddy Long Leg Clarets Total=207
3)Fliegenden Affe Total=200
4)Mexico 86 Total=192
4)Please Drop David Beckham Total=192
6)Rocky Horror England Show Total=166
7)Get Your Eagle On 2006 Total=157
8)The Hand Of Dog Total=141
9)The Bunken Drums Total=137
10)Scotland, Champions of Europe 2008 Total=134


Remember I post all Telegraph Fantasy game passwords on this blog!

Tell your mates so I keep it going.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Please Click If You Like ThisEmail Me!Link To UsBlogroll Me!

"Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that." - Bill Shankly

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?