Friday, June 30, 2006

 

Technology in Football


Had some great emails about the CHEATING IN FOOTBALL post I made earlier this week.
Cant mention everyone but...

Thanks to Dean Foster. He got it dead right in my opinion saying that ex players not saying anything was wrong and really annoyed him.

I agree, they just seem to say 'Its all part of the game'.

I just want to see some great football and not games being decided or being remembered by some cheating that video would have stopped. When I saw the penalty for Italy in playback I dont think any ref would have given it.

Why is technology so bad?

We should have technology now to tell whether a ball has crossed the line. The argument that football has to be the same for everybody is complete crap. I play during the week friendly games and we don’t play offside because we have no officials. Its still a game of football.

Hoping for a great game this afternoon between Germany and Argentina and talk about some great football for a change.

COME ON ENGLAND!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Please Click If You Like ThisEmail Me!Link To UsBlogroll Me!

"Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that." - Bill Shankly

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?