Friday, June 23, 2006

 

Latest WWC News


Just a quick update on posts I've added or changed.

Ok I've updated the premiersip club websites page. This has now all the promoted clubs sites and the relegated ones on it and is ready for the 2006/2007 season.

I have also added a few more Footie News posts with the latest Sky football headlines, Sky premiership Headlines and BBC football headlines posts, which use RSS to display all their latest stories.

They also have a link on the post to take you straight to that website area.

The world cup news works the same way.

Remember you can check all the world cup scores by looking at the BBC panel, they keep them updated.

Dont forget when the new 2006/2007 season starts I'll be posting the assists, man of the match and transfer passwords here every week, plus all the useful links.

There is a new cricket stuff section. I also post the cricket password every Thursday and now got a new post to show all the latest cricket scores via RSS.

I dont get paid for doing it, so support this blog by telling your mates.

COME ON ENGLAND!

thanks

J

Comments:
jWBzK7 The best blog you have!
 
PWWhE5 Magnific!
 
actually, that's brilliant. Thank you. I'm going to pass that on to a couple of people.
 
Magnific!
 
Wonderful blog.
 
Nice Article.
 
actually, that's brilliant. Thank you. I'm going to pass that on to a couple of people.
 
Wonderful blog.
 
Magnific!
 
actually, that's brilliant. Thank you. I'm going to pass that on to a couple of people.
 
tramadol 50mg tramadol dosage get high - tramadol hcl 50 mg generic ultram
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
Please Click If You Like ThisEmail Me!Link To UsBlogroll Me!

"Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that." - Bill Shankly

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?