Thursday, January 26, 2006

 

FA Cup this weekend


Its FACup games this weekend, I think I'll sub out one of my spurs players and get in another
not sure who, anyway here's the fixtures:

Saturday, 28 January 2006 FA Cup

Aston Villa v Port Vale,
Bolton v Arsenal,
Brentford v Sunderland,
Charlton v Leyton Orient,
Cheltenham v Newcastle,
Colchester v Derby,
Coventry v Middlesbrough,
Everton v Chelsea,
Leicester v Southampton,
Man City v Wigan,
Preston v Crystal Palace,
Reading v Birmingham,
Stoke v Walsall,
West Ham v Blackburn

Sunday, 29 January 2006 FA Cup
Portsmouth v Liverpool,
Wolverhampton v Man Utd

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Please Click If You Like ThisEmail Me!Link To UsBlogroll Me!

"Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that." - Bill Shankly

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?