Sunday, January 15, 2006

 

Henry Returns


My faith in Henry may pay dividends this weekend.

He got a hat-trick and I think 3 assists so hopefully that will lift me a few places.

Most of the teams above me dont think he is worth the 9 million price tag, but I
think if he sorts out a contract he will scored a load more goals.

I also did a couple of subs on friday, I replaced toure with the new Man U defender
Evra (bad move due to city beating them 3-1) due to the Man U replay on Tuesday
night and replaced Park with Gerrard in\midfield,
maybe a good move if Gerrard gets man of the match again.

I'll publish those tomorrow morning.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Please Click If You Like ThisEmail Me!Link To UsBlogroll Me!

"Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that." - Bill Shankly

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?