Wednesday, November 09, 2005

 

There’s A New Gunslinger In Town!


SHOCK! Sunny Mistry moves into 3rd place and I have moved down one place into 4th

So, as I need to see my team in print I am displaying the top 5 from now on!

Luckily Henry got 2 goals at the weekend or else I would really be in trouble.

Special mention to Jason Lee’s two Bolton substitutions that keep Outsource IT Direct at the top. I took 2 points of Andy Clarkes All England team but all eyes turn to the Mysterious Mistry he may be one to watch and if that’s the case, we will not hear the last of it!

1) Outsource IT Direct (24 this week) Total = 503
2) The All England Hula-hoop (12 this week) Total = 477
3) Mistry’s Confused X1 (30 this week) Total = 471
4) The Daddy Long Leg Clarets (14 this week) Total = 470
5) 1977,1978,1981,1984 & 2005 Thank you (31 this week) Total = 467

I'll show all the teams tomorrow with their new subs.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Please Click If You Like ThisEmail Me!Link To UsBlogroll Me!

"Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that." - Bill Shankly

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?