Wednesday, January 10, 2007

 

Points Mean Stella


My mate martin got only 6 points this week and maybe for a new year
resolution he should get a new team without Liverpool players
in it.

I made a couple of subs at the weekend trying to be clever.
it got me 1 extra point, what a waste of time! Larson looked
good for man U at 5.6 million i think he might start to feature
in a few teams

Here's the very latest :

The top ten

1 No Hopers (45) T=880
2 Creme de la creme Calverley II (47) T=827
3 The Stella Drinking Clarets (47) T=814
4 Chapman's Choppers(38) T=809
5 Too good to go down IV (44) T=806
6 The Winners (48) T=799
7 Martin touches carp in a dodgy way (46) T=795
8 MC's Bellamy,Henry &shevchenko in this team (35) T=760
9 Spurs delight (51) T=753
10 Still game (34) T=740


Mike Claverley emailed me about his number 2 team he said I
was like an ex-grilfriend who would not go away. I think I want that
case of stella of mike more than finishing first.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Please Click If You Like ThisEmail Me!Link To UsBlogroll Me!

"Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that." - Bill Shankly

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?