Friday, January 05, 2007

 

Hero for a day


I have entered the top 3 for the first time
I'll be hoping to grab a few points this weekend
in the FA Cup.

Here's the very latest :

The top ten

1 No Hopers () T=839
2 Creme de la creme Calverley II (8) T=788
3 The Stella Drinking Clarets (8) T=775
4 Chapman's Choppers(2) T=773
5 The Winners (14) T=765
6 Too good to go down IV (2) T=764
7 Martin touches carp in a dodgy way (10) T=759
8 MC's Bellamy,Henry &shevchenko in this team (18) T=743
9 Flying Monkeys IV (24) T=719
10 Still game (4) T=710


I'm making a few changes to my team so keep an eye
on the link at the side and the Bos is gaining so I better
keep an eye on that cheeky IT support monkey!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Please Click If You Like ThisEmail Me!Link To UsBlogroll Me!

"Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that." - Bill Shankly

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?