Friday, August 25, 2006

 

Colin Gets A Nose Bleed


Colin Chapman starts the new season with an impressive 105 points.
This time last year he was bottom of the league, but he's now got of taste
for success and he likes it!

I'm 15th at the momment with 56 points so you wont see my team until
it hopefully enters the top ten. Other wise I'll just expand the table!

A few cases of Stella have been placed on finishing above my team this year
Sunny and I have a bet with Martin the carp that we can finish above him and I
have a bet with Mike Caverly that I will finish above all his three teams!

No subs allowed until the 30th but I'll be publishing
the transfer password here.

Here's the top ten

1)Chapmans Choppers (week=105) Total=105
2)Too Good to go down IV (week=87) Total=87
3)3HF Motlew Crew (week=84) Total=84
4)Martin Touches Carp in a Dodgy Way (week=73) Total=73
5)Spurs Delight (week=72) Total=72
6)The Pride Of North London(week=71) Total=71
7)No Hopers (week=69) Total=69
8)No Gooners Allowed (week=68) Total=68
9)The Winners (week=67) Total=67
10)Moaning Mourinhos Mullet (week=63) Total=63

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Please Click If You Like ThisEmail Me!Link To UsBlogroll Me!

"Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that." - Bill Shankly

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?