Wednesday, August 16, 2006

 

The future is When Wednesday comes


I just wanted to remind you that this blog will be the place to come for next Premiership seasons 2006/2007 Telegraph Fantasys football games which starts THIS SATURDAY!

You can start setting up your team NOW!

I will be posting the Man of the match awards, the assists, any footie stories I find funny or of interest to you like me the football fan.

I'm posting the stats on last years teams in 'The Knowledge' and you will be able to check out my team during the season.

It goes without saying that I will be posting the Transfer passwords too for all the games. The Football one is on Wednesday!

You will be able to view my progress in the works Fantasy football competition too (If you want to see how not to do it!) I will have a link to my current team too (J's Team) from Friday. Rooney should be in it but not with his 3 match suspension!

Bookmark this site and keep on supporting it by telling your friends. It will only keep going if that happens.

Thanks for all your comments and emails showing your support during the world cup it got over 9000 hits in June!

My ego and I really appreciate it!

J

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Please Click If You Like ThisEmail Me!Link To UsBlogroll Me!

"Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that." - Bill Shankly

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?