Tuesday, May 09, 2006

 

Redknapp On Theo


Heard a lot of stuff about Theo Walcott being included in the England squad.
These quotes were sent to me by Jason lee. I think Harry Rednapp knows him more than most other pundits.

"I was a little surprised to see him included but the lad is a real talent," said Redknapp. "He has so much ability and his pace is frightening. He is quicker than anyone else I have seen.

"Seriously, the boy glides over the park. If he walked across a puddle, he wouldn't make a splash.

"He can run with the ball at tremendous speed and that can really hurt defences. Give him a bit of space and he will kill you.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Please Click If You Like ThisEmail Me!Link To UsBlogroll Me!

"Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that." - Bill Shankly

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?