Tuesday, May 09, 2006

 

Season Review


Best Banner : "O'Leary for England" Aston Villa Fans

Best Chant : " Nice one Squirrel, Nice one son, Nice one Squirrel lets have another one" Arsenal fans in the Champions league clash against Villarreal.

Best Quote : "Sometimes I dive , sometimes I stand, but I dont care about this. In football you cant stay up all the time." Didier Drogba.

Most Goals : Thierry Henry with 27

Well done to Alan Shearer 206 goals for Newcastle.

Farewell to Roy Keane.

Comeback of the season : Harry Rednapp to Portsmouth and Steve McClaren who had a season ticket thrown at him and now takes boro to a Uefa cup final and gets the england job.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Please Click If You Like ThisEmail Me!Link To UsBlogroll Me!

"Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that." - Bill Shankly

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?