Wednesday, October 18, 2006

 

Twisting my Mellor Man


Jon Mellor (Me) is at number 4 this week and manager of the week, well
whats the point of running this blog if I cant exploit the power now and
then!

Me and Mike Caverley have a case of stella on who will finish higher. I
have now overtaken his creme de la caverley and he is not at 7th. Also I
have a case of stella bet with Martin 'Carp' Seward. I've got 50 points
over him, so he better start getting some back.

Here's the top ten

1)Chapmans Choppers (week=34) Total=323
2)No Hopers (week=35) Total=268
3)The Winners (week=42) Total=265
4)Stella drinking Clarets (week=41) Total=259
5)Martin Touches Carp in a Dodgy Way (week=33) Total=257
6)Too Good to go down IV (week=24) Total=250
7)Creme de la caverley II (week=29) Total=248
8)3HF Motlew Crew (week=27) Total=247
9)The all england Skydiving Extravaganza (week=34) Total=244
10)Skidman Allstars (week=33) Total=243

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Please Click If You Like ThisEmail Me!Link To UsBlogroll Me!

"Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that." - Bill Shankly

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?