Wednesday, June 07, 2006

 

Terry Butcher View on England


Looking on the BBC website I saw this great report from Terry Butcher, one of the best central defenders England has produced, I even forgive him for not getting his foot in on Maradona when he scored that second goal against England!

Terry's View on England

Check it out I think its a good read.

Its getting close I will be posting my final team on Friday. A lot of the boys are keeping their cards close to their chests.

Dont forget for any Telegraph world cup passwords, assists and man of the match reports will be posted as soon as I have the info.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Please Click If You Like ThisEmail Me!Link To UsBlogroll Me!

"Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that." - Bill Shankly

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?