Thursday, April 13, 2006

 

World Cup Diaries


It's coming closer and closer and I found all the following World cup diaries
on The road to world cup with msn.

Michael Owen - England
Ronaldinho - Brazil
Claude Makelele - France
Xabi Alonso - Spain
Gianluigi Buffon - Italy
Kevin Kuranyi -Germany
Edgar Davids - Netherlands


I thought you might find the stuff interesting especially as it looks like all of them will be there.

I've also added a link to this site under the world cup stuff as world cup diaries.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Please Click If You Like ThisEmail Me!Link To UsBlogroll Me!

"Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that." - Bill Shankly

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?