Saturday, February 25, 2006

 

The 2006 World Cup Is Coming


On 9th June 2006 the World Cup Begins in Germany 104 days from now.

Where thirty-two countries will embark in the best sporting tournament, but who will be World Champion, my heart says England my head says Brazil!

I’ve added a link section just for the 2006 world cup.

I'll be posting all results here, with some match reports as soon as they happen.

Hope you are finding this blog useful, if so please tell your mates!

Once Again Thanks for your support!

J

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Please Click If You Like ThisEmail Me!Link To UsBlogroll Me!

"Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that." - Bill Shankly

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?