Monday, January 02, 2006

 

MOTM for 31st December 2005


Here are the Man Of the Match awards for Daily Telegraph Fantasy Football
for games played on the 31st December.

Aston Villa v Arsenal McCann AVL
Charlton v West Ham Bent D CHA
Chelsea v Birmingham Talyor Mk BIR
Liverpool v West Brom Kuszcak WBA
Man Utd v Bolton Rooney MUN
Middlesbrough v Man City Schwarzer MID
Portsmouth v Fulham O Neil POR
Sunderland v Everton Stead SUN
Tottenham v Newcastle Carrick TOT
Wigan v Blackburn Reid BLA


Each player gets an extra 5 points and also Happy New year to you all.
I'll show how my team is doing tomorrow after my hang over has gone.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Please Click If You Like ThisEmail Me!Link To UsBlogroll Me!

"Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that." - Bill Shankly

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?